Re: focus problem

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Re: focus problem
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 00:20:15 +0200

Hi Yen-Ju,

Do you have latest Azalea from -trunk?

No, my Azalea tree is a week old or so.

There are a few changes on it to match what GNUstep does.
I have no problem switching application by clicking on their windows.
But I will run it for a while to see.
Fixing such bug has a side-effect that it may introduce another one. :(

I am pretty sure that the problem is as I described.
But the fix may not be totally correct.
And it doesn't fix the loss of focus during minimization.
I am also not sure whether it will break on WindowMaker.

I testet this under Window Maker since Azalea had this flickering problem when clciking from window to window (overlapping).

I will download latest Azalea and give it a try. However, it would be nice if Window Maker still worked. :-)

Regards,

Andreas