Trouble running the cairo backend

From: Isaiah Beerbower
Subject: Trouble running the cairo backend
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 08:29:51 -0400

Hello all,

I'm experiencing problems getting the cairo backend to work. I'm
installing on FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE with the following:

./configure --enable-graphics=cairo --with-name=cairo
gmake
sudo gmake install

The compile seems to go smoothly, but when I try using it, I get the following:

Cairo status out of memory in copy
Cairo status out of memory in copy
Segmentation fault: 11 (core dumped)

Am I doing something wrong? Help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Isaiah Beerbower

--
View my website at www.ipaqah.com.

"Facts are stubborn things, but statistics are more pliable." -- Mark Twain