Re: Just installed GNUstep from SVN and have a bunch of issues

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: Just installed GNUstep from SVN and have a bunch of issues
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 09:27:25 -0400

On 9/12/07, Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de> wrote:
I really don't understand, what is going on here. And it is hard to tell
without the tests.log file. Why are you so reluctant to send this file
along?

Sorry about that!  I'm an idiot... misread your e-mails like 5 times in roll (I didn't know it created that tests.log file, so I didn't look for it).

Anyway, here's the log file.

As for the SystemPreferences issue I would like to make sure you did a
make clean before building the application. I had some problems here.
And perhaps somebody else is willing to test the same application. As
long as it is working here, it is hard to see the problem.

Yes, I did a make distclean actually.  As I noted on the other e-mail though, the problem is not just on SP, PC is is having the same issue (I checked it from SVN yesturday).  I think the problem might not be in the apps themselves.

Cheers
Fred