Re: New ProjectCenter Icons

From: Wolfgang Lux
Subject: Re: New ProjectCenter Icons
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 15:38:04 +0200

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:

7. a single Windows menu - reduce the number of open (and overlapping) windows to switch between (i.e. there is an "Inspector" in Xcode and one in IB)

Inspector windows and (tear off) menus are hidden when you switch applications. So you really do not have a different number of visible windows for the user whether PC and Gorm are separate applications or not. In fact, for me this looks rather like a good argument for having *separate* applications. While manipulating the interface of an application I have the Gorm palette and inspector available, but when editing the source code they do not clutter my screen and vice versa for the PC inspectors.

Wolfgang