Re: New ProjectCenter Icons

From: Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
Subject: Re: New ProjectCenter Icons
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 16:26:07 +0200

Am 12.09.2007 um 15:45 schrieb Wolfgang Lux:

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:

Adding a new view is even more complex:
* open the .h file
* add IBOutlet to the controller @interface
* save in Xcode
* switch to IB
* load the header file

You can save four of these five steps with Xcode/IB: Just define the class in IB and have IB generate the header and class file for you. It looks like you can do the same in Gorm, but I haven't tried it yet.

That works only if your class has just IBOutlets (IB is not showing and handling any other ivars!). And any changes made manually to the .h file are overwritten.

Note that I am not talking of setting up a new application but about maintaining it, i.e. adding new features every now and then.