Re: New ProjectCenter Icons

From: Isaiah Beerbower
Subject: Re: New ProjectCenter Icons
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 12:28:49 -0400

On 9/12/07, Wolfgang Lux <wolfgang.lux@gmail.com> wrote:
Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:

> That works only if your class has just IBOutlets (IB is not showing
> and handling any other ivars!). And any changes made manually to
> the .h file are overwritten.

On my system (OS X 10.4) IB asks whether I want to replace the
existing files or merge the changes, and if I choose the latter it
happily invokes FileMerge for both the header and the source file.
Obviously, this means that we need an equivalent of FileMerge in
order to get this to work under GNUstep :-(

Isn't that what EasyDiff is?

--
View my website at www.ipaqah.com.

"Facts are stubborn things, but statistics are more pliable." -- Mark Twain