Re: New ProjectCenter Icons

From: Riccardo
Subject: Re: New ProjectCenter Icons
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 20:00:23 +0200

Hi,

Looks like I have become used very much to web based applications where the App (browser) remains the same and I switch the content (which can be quite different)... And there I hate if new windows pop up.

could be. I hate those web-style applications and unfortunately even traditional style applications are getting "webbized". To the point where buttons get replaced by sort of links...

Riccardo