Re: Critical Error in AddressManager

From: Riccardo
Subject: Re: Critical Error in AddressManager
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 11:48:57 +0200

Hi,

I get the following message in AddressManager 0.4.5 as found in Debian:
current is 0.4.7, it would be nice to get that into Debian.

NSRangeException: Index 4 is out of range 4 (in 'objectAtIndex:')

The application promptly crashes.

This happened after adding a new group and a single new address within the group.
Unfortunately at a first test I was able to reproduce that in current 0.4.7. I don't get an exception panel, but the application crashes for me with a segfault

Any ideas or suggestions welcome.
I fear it is a bug.

In any case, http://gap.nongnu.org -> Report Bugs.

I will add this one myself.