Re: [ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda 0.29 - Request For Comment

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda 0.29 - Request For Comment
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 15:07:40 +0100

On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 11:37:28AM +0100, Philippe Roussel wrote:
> and add a README file in the distribution. As I'm not really fluent in
> english, maybe someone (you ?!) could help me with it ? If there's
> enough interest, I also can create a Trac instance at
> http://coyote.octets.fr/SimpleAgenda. I only need help to create some
> content for it.

Maybe this was not clear enough. I have different trac instances on
my server, for example http://coyote.octets.fr/lps, and I could add
one for SimpleAgenda. If you take a look at the above link, you'll
figure out that I'm quite lame as a documentation writer and that's
why there's no web site for SimpleAgenda yet.

Thanks,
Philippe
--
GNU's Not Unix -- IIS Isn't Secure