Re: GNUstep/Etoile progress

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: GNUstep/Etoile progress
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 05:53:46 -0800 (PST)

Andreas,

Could you submit bugs for all of these issues so that we can track them?

The bug tracking system is on Savannah at savannah.gnu.org.  Search for the
GNUstep project and submit them there.

Drawers are available, but they're not complete.   There has been some debate
whether to implement them as panels or as they are on Mac OS X.  Currently they
are implemented as a window which slides out from under the parent window.
This is precisely what OS X does.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Later, GJC

--
Gregory Casamento -- OLC, Inc
# GNUstep Chief Maintainer