Re: Anyone know of any free web-services classes in objective-c?

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Anyone know of any free web-services classes in objective-c?
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 14:40:25 +0000

On 9 Nov 2007, at 14:07, Helge Hess wrote:

On 09.11.2007, at 07:09, Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:
On 9 Nov 2007, at 03:51, TMC wrote:
Mulle Kybernetik has an XML-RPC framework under the LGPL:
http://www.mulle-kybernetik.com/software/XMLRPC/

Also it's been compatible with GNUstep since 2002.
Thanks, but I was not looking for XMLRPC (simple XMLRPC comes built in to gnustep-base anyway). I was after web services (SOAP, WSDL, XML-encryption etc).

Hm, we had some WSDL/XMLSchema/SOAP libraries, but they are very old and never got used in production. If you like I can send you the source (might be in the SOPE SVN Recycler directory), but its very old and possibly crufty.

Yes please ... even if the code is not really reusable, I'm sure that looking at it would give me some ideas.