Re: Gorm in Gnome - Screenshots

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Gorm in Gnome - Screenshots
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 23:44:27 +0000

My guess is that it's bad interaction with the compositing manager. GWorkspace draws directly onto the root window, but when you are running a compositing manager then this will redirect all of your windows off screen and draw them all onto the root itself. If you have two applications trying to draw onto the root at once, you get all sorts of problems.

David