Re: does GORM no longer use TextView?

From: Mark Grice
Subject: Re: does GORM no longer use TextView?
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 11:12:48 -0500

> You should still be able to access text view during program
> run time through the NSScrollView outlet using [scrollView documentView].

I'm not sure if I understand this... you mention that I can "access
TextView during program runtime..." But I am creating the outlet and
subclassing the textView class at design time.

If I understand you correctly... (Which I may not!) I don't think this
works. The problem isn't when I am running the app. I cannot get to
the point where I even see a document window at runtime, as the error
I mentioned keeps me from loading the window... does accessing what
you said here still apply? (And if so, coudl you give me more detail?)

Double-clicking the widget works at design time, so I am good... I
just want to make sure I understand the inner workings of GORM.