Re: GSWeb/GDL2 Status

From: Thom Cherryhomes
Subject: Re: GSWeb/GDL2 Status
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 16:15:26 -0500

the big problem I see is.... and you guys really can't dispute this....

Unless you already KNOW how to use EOF and WO....

YOU CAN'T USE THESE TOOLKITS!

They're in my eyes, half done, half baked, missing the other side of
the tools that made these frameworks great in the first place. (I also
submit that WO in general is in desperate need of lessons learned in
the last few years, such as prettier URLs, REST modelling etc.).....
so until these parts are at least functional....these toolkits are
only of use to those of you who live in that little world.

yes, I'm being a snit. All of you have spent just a wee bit too much
time in your ivory towers coding this stuff for your own use.

-Thom