Re: Palettes and libraries.. (was Re: Interface localization ?)

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Palettes and libraries.. (was Re: Interface localization ?)
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 11:46:08 -0800 (PST)

David,

Not hard at all.  I've considered the idea of creating a "nibtool" equivalent.
 Since GormLib (InterfaceBuilder.framework) and GormCore are both libraries,
such a tool could easily link to them and have most of the functionality of
Gorm on the command-line.

The limiting factor for me has only been time.

GJC
--
Gregory Casamento -- OLC, Inc
# GNUstep Chief Maintainer