Re: How to change the applications associated to a file in the context m

From: Daniel Santos
Subject: Re: How to change the applications associated to a file in the context menu ?
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 11:06:35 +0000

Truls Becken wrote:
On Nov 27, 2007 9:34 PM, Daniel Santos <daniel.dlds@gmail.com> wrote:
The email title says it all.

This is done from the Tools Inspector in GWorkspace, or did you mean
programatically?

Not programatically. The tools inspector presents a list of applications that can open a file with a given extension. I allows to select one of them and set it as a default. What I really want to do, is to add or remove applications from this list. I haven't found any option for doing this through the user interface. I was wondering if there is any way of doing it in another way ?

Daniel Santos
http://gnustep.made-it.com/Guides/GWorkspace.html#FILESINSPECTOR

Cheers,
Truls