Re: No FOSDEM 2008 stand/devroom this year: new Plans for GNUstep-Dev-Me

From: o Kiselkov <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: No FOSDEM 2008 stand/devroom this year: new Plans for GNUstep-Dev-Meeting & How to attract General Public?
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:40:19 +0100

Well, as for me, I certainly do plan to do my part by coding more
software for development and every day use. I will continue PM
development (and finally rename it to something sensible).

And in the mean time - please feel free to publish the following in the
GNUstep success stories:

NetMage

NetMage is a client-server system developed completely in GNUstep and
Objective-C and running on GNU/Linux and other flavors of *nix. It is
used internally by the companies NETLAB and GTS Nextra for collective
monitoring and administering of long-range synchronous radio
telecommunications links.

Some screenshots:

1. NetMage with the login screen visible and a list of available
synchronous networks to connect to:
http://netdev.netlab.sk/netmage1.png

2. NetMage showing a network of radio links in a synchronous network:
http://netdev.netlab.sk/netmage2.png

3. NetMage showing the settings of a modular link multiplexer along with
a list of available interface cards:
http://netdev.netlab.sk/netmage3.png

Please consider the above screenshots licensed under the FDL - I provide
them in good faith for the endorsement of GNUstep, not for any profit
(we don't sell the above mentioned software anyways...).

--
Saso