Re: SVN source code repository of GNUstep CoreData?

From: o Kiselkov <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: SVN source code repository of GNUstep CoreData?
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 08:26:55 +0100

Hi Nikolaus

The CVS version is the latest one.

The problems you've been having are because GSCoreData was never meant
to be used on OSX (by that I mean on top of Apple's Foundation/AppKit
libraries). OSX already has its native Core Data implementation.
GSCoreData was purely meant for GNUstep. By that I don't mean, however,
that I'm against porting it - you're welcome to do so.

- --
Saso