FOSDEM 2008 developer meeting at SUN Hotel

From: Gerold Rupprecht
Subject: FOSDEM 2008 developer meeting at SUN Hotel
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 11:33:41 +0100

Dear Gnusteppers,

Please see the page below for details:

http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/FOSDEM_2008

I have called the SUN hotel and they are willing to make their
breakfast room available for us to have a developers meeting as of
11:00 am. They have wifi access in the lobby and rooms.

I have confirmed my reservation with them for the Friday night, 22nd
and Saturday 23rd of February as of today and welcome as many
developers interested in GNUstep to join me.

I will make arrangements for extension cords but please bring your own
power adapters.

We will be only three kilometers from FOSDEM, which is a twenty minute
brisk walk.

I look forward to any comments or suggestions (drinks, dinner).

Please confirm your interest on the wiki page so we can have an idea
of how many we will be for reserving tables.

Best wishes,

Gerold

--
Gerold Rupprecht
10 rue Louis-Curval

Tel./Fax        +41 (0) 22 347 73 96
For OpenPGP key http://www.keyserver.net/

() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML mail and Microsoft
attachments.
/\ Software patents are endangering the computer industry all around
the world.
      Join the
LPF:    http://lpf.ai.mit.edu/  http://petition.eurolinux.org/

      Say no to OOXML -Microsoft's broken standard