OpenOffice 3 with native cocoa UI

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: OpenOffice 3 with native cocoa UI
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 09:37:25 -0500

I just read on OSNews that the new OOo Suite will feature native "Aqua" (which I'm assuming is an acronym Cocoa) UI.  This might be something worth looking into.  I first read about it a few months ago, but wasn't sure if it was true.  The article pointed to by OSNews is: http://blog.gobanquet.com/index.php/openoffice-3-has-pdf-import-native-aqua-ui-tara-reid/ if you want to read more.

Just thought I'd share that info,
Stefan