Re: Trying to compile gdl2 in MinGW

From: David Ayers
Subject: Re: Trying to compile gdl2 in MinGW
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 10:48:24 +0100

Hello Tim,

Tim Kack schrieb:

I have compiled and installed Postgresql 8.1 in MinGW to try to build GDL2.
I started from the recent windows installers to ensure that I have a

The problem is that I cannot build EOControl clean:
First I hit something that could be a problem with GCC 3.4:

Can you try current svn?
... or replace the EODefines.h files that I committed with:

and let me know if that solves you issue?