[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fri, 08 Feb 2008 14:39:17 +0100
Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 (X11/20071022)
I am currently trying to build gnustep from svn. There arose some issues
regarding the base library. First the SSL bundle needs a rather new
gnutls library, so I downloaded an actual version (2.2.1), built and
installed it. Still the configure mechanism failed, so I deinstalled the
gnutls1.3-dev package which came with my Ubuntu. Still the same issue.
Adding --disable-tlstest to configure resolved the issue. But the SSL
bundle still doesn't build, because it wants to link with
gnustep-gui...., I see no reason in that. Additionally I can't find any
clue where these dependency comes from.
I am on Ubuntu 7.10 AMD64
P.S.: Please cc me, I'm not subcribed to the list.
- SSL bundle,
Thomas Gamper <=
- Re: SSL bundle, Richard Frith-Macdonald, 2008/02/08
- Re: SSL bundle, Nicola Pero, 2008/02/08
- Re: SSL bundle, Aria Stewart, 2008/02/08
- Re: SSL bundle, David Ayers, 2008/02/10
- Re: SSL bundle, Sašo Kiselkov, 2008/02/10
- Re: SSL bundle, Fred Kiefer, 2008/02/10
- Re: SSL bundle, David Chisnall, 2008/02/10
- Re: SSL bundle, David Ayers, 2008/02/11