SSL bundle

From: Thomas Gamper
Subject: SSL bundle
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 14:39:17 +0100

Hi!

I am currently trying to build gnustep from svn. There arose some issues regarding the base library. First the SSL bundle needs a rather new gnutls library, so I downloaded an actual version (2.2.1), built and installed it. Still the configure mechanism failed, so I deinstalled the gnutls1.3-dev package which came with my Ubuntu. Still the same issue. Adding --disable-tlstest to configure resolved the issue. But the SSL bundle still doesn't build, because it wants to link with gnustep-gui...., I see no reason in that. Additionally I can't find any clue where these dependency comes from.

I am on Ubuntu 7.10 AMD64

I used
./configure --prefix=/usr/people/icicle/GNUstep --with-config-file=/usr/people/icicle/GNUstep/GNUstep.conf --with-tls-prefix=/usr/local --disable-tlstest
to build.

Any clues?

Thanks
TOM

P.S.: Please cc me, I'm not subcribed to the list.