Re: Posters for FOSDEM?

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: Posters for FOSDEM?
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:28:29 +0000

On Feb 12, 2008 10:20 AM, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns@computer.org> wrote:
> Nicola,
>
> Am 12.02.2008 um 11:07 schrieb Nicola Pero:
>

> >> No comments?
> >> Although it virtually takes no time to prepare posters, FOSDEM starts
> >> next week...
> >
> > What about making a poster with a big color printout of one of the
> > GNUstep leaflets ? :-)
>
> Good idea. Do you have a PDF or other file, then I can prepare it to
> print enlarged on 8xA4 size?

I have a printer close to work as well, if there's PDF ready to print,
I can do it.
We also have the previous years banner (quentin, you have them I think?)

> I am thinking of bringing my color laser to the pre-FOSDEM workshop
> so that we can
> finalize that on Friday or Saturday morning.

rather than a color laser, it would be better to bring spare computers
and screen if we want to demo stuff !! most of us will have laptops --
great to develop, not so do demo. And putting an external screen isn't
great either as that immobilize the computer... So really, if somebody
can bring spare comps that'd be fantastic.

--
Nicolas Roard
"Java, the best argument for Smalltalk since C++ " -- Frank Winkler