Re: opengroupware and gnustpe-base WAS: [OGo-Developer] gsmake2 branch s

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: opengroupware and gnustpe-base WAS: [OGo-Developer] gsmake2 branch segmentation fault
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 12:13:34 +0100

On 18.02.2008, at 10:44, Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:
On 18 Feb 2008, at 09:01, Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:
However, OGo, on Linux, *BSD usually compiled against libFoundation

Just for completeness: I usually compile/develop against Cocoa, and it works just fine there too.

2. an object being deallocated returns a bad value from instanceMethodForSelector: or methodForSelector: ...

Hm, who knows. OGo still uses GDL1 (SOPE fork) in quite a few places, maybe those are be EOFault related issues.

One really can't say w/o detailed debugging I guess.

Greets,
  Helge
--
Helge Hess