Re: FOSDEM 2008

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2008
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 12:40:13 -0800 (PST)

> I also booked into the SUN hotel and will be there from Friday on. Are
> we planing to have a developers meeting there on Friday or only one on
> Saturday morning? With the Etoile people I would rather suggest to have
> one in the evening, as they never seem to get up that early :-)
>
> Should we plan initial meeting Friday night at say 9pm in the hotel
> lobby? By that time most of us should be there already (I will be there
> much earlier and have plenty of time to go out eating).

I assume (depending on traffic) to arrive approx. 16:00. So we could
meet even earlier.

I think we have to prepare some presentations, demos and final
posters.

I will bring:
* a MiniPC with TFT and QWERTY, 40 GB HDD, LAN, Debian Etch
* needs some installation of latest GNUstep + GAP (someone there who
knows how it goes and/or can help)?
* Sharp Zaurus
* OpenMoko Neo 1973
* some LAN cables
* some power extenders
* workshop materials (pins, scissors, tape, etc.)

So I am looking forward to see all those who manage to come!

Nikolaus

PS: I am not sure if you have already seen - I was selected to give a
talk on GNUstep on embedded devices on Sunday 11:00-12:00 in the
"Embedded" DevRoom.