Re: Project Manager and Gorm and Quantumstep

From: o Kiselkov <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: Project Manager and Gorm and Quantumstep
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 09:08:01 +0100

Marcio Valenzuela wrote:
> 1.  PROJECT MANAGER.  I downloaded this because i did not understand
> ProjectCenter very much so i wanna try this out.  But when i sudo make i get
> a couple of errors; first, path may not be set up correctly, try again after
> adding usr/GNUstep/System/Tools to your path.  But how do i do this?

The problem is that when building gnustep software you should do a
"source ......./GNUstep/System/Library/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh' (the exact
path depends on where you installed GNUstep) before, so that the build
environment will be set up correctly. It is best to add this to your
.bashrc and the .bashrc on your root account (so that 'sudo' will also
automatically source it when executing a command).

Rgds
--
Saso