Re: FedoraCore

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: FedoraCore
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 17:58:16 -0500

I just checked the Fedora web page and you should be able to get it like you get any other software.  I'm not sure how Fedora's package management work, but just search for "gnustep" and you should get some hits.  The main ones you need are gnustep-make, -base, -gui and -back.  After that, check for the existence of other GNUstep software, again, if you can, search packages by content of descriptions with "gnustep".

Stefan

PS: I moved this to the GNUstep-discuss mailing list since you can probably get more response that way.