Re: Experiences with MacPorts of GNUstep

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Experiences with MacPorts of GNUstep
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 21:14:28 -0600

On Mar 10, 2008, at 2:04 PM, Adam Fedor wrote:

I'm hoping to update the port files sometime (perhaps after I make all the new releases). For one thing, you don't need FSF gcc anymore. That should save a lot of time, at least.

Actually, it appears you do need FSF gcc on 10.5, unless I can figure out how to revert the compiler back to Objective-C 1.0