Please digg this! (was: Re: Students for Google Summer of Code)

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Please digg this! (was: Re: Students for Google Summer of Code)
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 18:52:00 +0100

So somebody else was faster than me:

http://digg.com/apple/Opportunity_to_code_Objective_C

please digg this story!

While I doubt it will make it to the front page because the other diggers are far well more organized (called "friends" on digg: if you digg my story I'll digg yours) - we should at least try to get into the "Hot News" sidebar - some 10 to 20 diggs should be sufficient for this.

Also ask your friends to digg this since we need students for the Google Summer of Code.

regards,

        Lars