Re: Central GNUstep software index?

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Central GNUstep software index?
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 10:00:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Francisco,

This would require that all of the various maintainers agree to upload their
software to one given site which is simply not the way it works anywhere.

I believe that what we need is something like what we already have on the wiki,
but more focused.   A central registry which contains links to where you can
download the software... something like Version Tracker, I suppose.

Just my $0.02.

Later, GJC
Gregory Casamento -- Principal Consultant - OLC, Inc
# GNUstep Chief Maintainer