Re: Cross Compiling for OS X?

From: Blake Nicholson
Subject: Re: Cross Compiling for OS X?
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 12:34:35 -0400

Hi Nicolas,

I'd be happy to contribute the nibs to gnustep. They are currently NIB 3.x bundles, but I'll switch them to NIB 2.x for people that aren't using Leopard. I'll assemble my modifications and send them off to David Ayers and Matt Rice to add to the GDL2 repository.

I think it may be a bit premature to write a tutorial for DBModeler just yet. I primarily use DBModeler for SQL and Objective-C generation (I wrote a very basic Objective-C generator). Right now, I am not able to use DBModeler to add entities, attributes, etc. It reads in existing eomodeld files, but I am not able to create a new model or add to an existing one. I will work on improving DBModeler's compatibility with OS X. Once the basic functionality is there, I will write up a tutorial document.

Blake