Re: Cross-dev with gnustep make and xCode

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: Cross-dev with gnustep make and xCode
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 23:37:26 +0100

> I not even tried to build the applications with gnustep make, since this did not even work on 10.2.8.

I tried again and I can build on Apple OS X 10.4 all the Renaissance example applications directly
with no changes in the GNUmakefiles, using gnustep-make 2.0.5, with just

export GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES=/Library/GNUstep/Makefiles/
make

After compilation, they work as native Apple OS X applications; I can click on them and they start up.

Which version of gnustep-make are you using ? What errors are/were you getting ?

Thanks