Printing

From: Rubens_Septimus
Subject: Printing
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 06:13:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I can print with CUPS but not witin GNUstep apps :

patrick@andromede:~$ lpinfo -v
network socket
network beh
direct hal
direct hpfax
direct parallel:/dev/lp0
direct hp:/par/HP_LaserJet_6P?device=/dev/parport0
network http
network ipp
network lpd
file cups-pdf:/
direct scsi
network smb

echo "test"|lpr : is printing OK.

But inside GNUstep apps, things are obviously broken. My printer is present
in the device list as default, but I can't print things :
- sometimes, I get a inverted text (text+picture) in RTFD documents.
- sometimes, nothing : a blank page...

What is the status of printing in GNUstep or Etoile projects ?

--
Patrick