Re: How to get a running GNUstep desktop ?

From: Rubens_Septimus
Subject: Re: How to get a running GNUstep desktop ?
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 10:00:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hubert Chathi-2 wrote:

> Rubens Septimus wrote:
>> Build Project: Corner
>
>>   /home/patrick/ETOILE/Etoile/Services/Private/Corner Corner
>> Making all for tool Corner...
>>  Compiling file Corner.m ...
>> Dans le fichier inclus à partir de Corner.m:1:
>> /home/patrick/ETOILE/Etoile/Services/Private/Corner/Corner.h:3:30:
>> erreur:
>> StepTalk/StepTalk.h : Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
> [...]
>
> It looks like you need to install StepTalk too.
>
> http://www.gnustep.org/experience/StepTalk.html
>
> I don't think the version that you can download there has been updated
> to work with GNUstep make 2.0, so you can fetch the patches from Debian:
>
> http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/s/steptalk/steptalk_0.10.0-2.diff.gz
>
> --
> Hubert Chathi - Email/Jabber: hubert@uhoreg.ca - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
> PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA   (Key available at wwwkeys.pgp.net)
> Fingerprint: 96C5 012F 5F74 A5F7 1FF7  5291 AF29 C719 124B 61FA

Hi Hubert,

I see your message now --- so I was trying to make things without the patch,
and it failed.
Can you explain me how to use this patch ? I have a SOURCE directory where I
make all the things. There are StepTalk-0.10.0.tar.gz and
steptalk_0.10.0-2.diff.gz. But I don't know what to do after with these all
together.

Thanks.