Re: Error while building Preferences.app

From: Charles philip Chan
Subject: Re: Error while building Preferences.app
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 17:28:28 -0400

Patrick Cardona <patrick.cardona@free.fr> writes:

> TerminalViewPrefs.m:439: erreur: «NSFontManager» undeclared (first use in
> this function)

Something is very wrong with your setup here- NSFontManager is part of
AppKit (GNUStep GUI) and the header file (AppKit/NSFontManager.h) is
included in TerminalViewPrefs.m, so I am not sure why you are getting
that error (I have no problems building it). Are you sure your system is
sourcing GNUstep.conf properly?

Charles