Re: gsweb and apache 1.3

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: gsweb and apache 1.3
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 12:24:15 +0100

Are the GSWAdaptor interface to the web server documented somewhere? It would be nice to have a FastCGI interface working so that it could be used with Apache 1 or something more lightweight like Lighttpd. This would also make more sense on OpenBSD, which runs httpd in a chroot - using FastCGI allows the app server to be outside this environment (and, optionally, chroot itself elsewhere after starting).

David