Re: svn error

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: svn error
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 10:54:51 +0200

Scott Christley wrote:

When I do an anonymous checkout of the repository

svn co http://svn.gna.org/svn/gnustep/modules gnustep-svn

I get this error:

svn: In directory 'gnustep-svn/usr-apps/gsldapwebexplorer'
svn: Can't copy 'gnustep-svn/usr-apps/gsldapwebexplorer/.svn/tmp/text-base/ChangeLog.svn-base' to 'gnustep-svn/usr-apps/gsldapwebexplorer/.svn/tmp/ChangeLog.tmp.tmp': No such file or directory

I don't think its a local error, I have plenty of disk space.

I get the same error from time to time, it surely is on the server. What I do to work around it is just to remove the offending directory and send out anouther "svn update". This may not work for you as you are still in the checkout. I never found out what in gsldapwebexplorer is causing this problem.