RE: SQLClient don't create MySQL bundle

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: RE: SQLClient don't create MySQL bundle
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 11:40:32 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Jaroslav,

thanks for your report.  Sorry it didn't work.  I looked at your configure
output
and I'm a bit confused (eg, if you disabled jni, why is it looking for the jni
headers ?).  I wonder if maybe you have edited the configure script to get it
working ?

I suggest the following:

 * download SQLClient again.  Do not edit anything.

 * Use the following configure:

./configure --enable-mysql-bundle --with-additional-include=/usr/local/include
--with-additional-lib=/usr/local/lib

then check the results (you're obviously looking for the MySQL bundle being
built;
ignore anything else).  If it couldn't find the MySQL headers/libs, please try
again changing the '--with-additional-include / --with-additional-lib' to match
the location of your MySQL libs ... until they're found and used :-)

 * I hope that works. :-)  If it still doesn't work, please send us as much
information as you can --

 - the version of SQLClient you're using
 - where your mysql headers/libs are located
 - what ./configure command you're using
 - the output of ./configure
 - your config.log file

and we'll look at it

Thanks (and best luck with your ObjC/MySQL experiments!) :-)