Re: NSTableView, rows in reverse order

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: Re: NSTableView, rows in reverse order
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:40:50 +0000 (GMT)

Hello there,

thanks for your reply. I tried your suggestion and ran into a problem: the
table does not include the table header in the data for dataWithEPSInsideRect:
So I had to get those data separately, but I don't know how to merge them
properly. If I just concatenate them, then the bounding box for the whole is
wrong and the header obscures part of the first row.

The previous version (the one you commented on) uses ImageMagick to create a PS
file for printing. It looks like I won't be able to avoid using it after all. I
could assemble the two EPS files (header + table) using Magick, but then I may
as well stay with the old approach.

So I guess I will try to find out how to flip views properly so that the rows
do not show up in reverse when I draw into a bitmap.

What's your take on this? Of course if I could get header + table in one EPS
file, that would be very nice.

Best regards,

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, markoriedelde@yahoo.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html           |