Re: NSTableView, rows in reverse order

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: Re: NSTableView, rows in reverse order
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 18:22:56 +0000 (GMT)

Hi there,

just a quick reply -- I'm in a hurry. Thanks for all your help so far.

I am definitely certain that I have the right rectangle. (I am using [table
bounds].) Your suggestion  re. the superview is tricky. It's a clip view inside
a scroll view. It does include the header in its EPS, but it only prints the
visible portion (which depends on how the user has sized tbe window).

Best regards,

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, markoriedelde@yahoo.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html           |