Re: NSTableView, rows in reverse order

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: Re: NSTableView, rows in reverse order
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 19:22:44 +0000 (GMT)

Hello again,

you write "As far as I remember there is no special handling for printing in
NSTableView that would switch off the header."

Are your sure? I have not looked at the source code, but there must be special
code to handle tables in scroll views. The header view needs to always stay in
place instead of scrolling out of sight. If you look carefully you see that
that is no ordinary table view inside the scroll view. It is separated from the
header, which is above the scrolling area.

Have I got this right?

Marko

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, markoriedelde@yahoo.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html           |