Terminal.app and current GNUstep

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Terminal.app and current GNUstep
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 01:14:31 +0200

Hi all,

I have just downloaded the current GNUstep sources (svn co http://svn.gna.org/svn/gnustep/tools/X/trunk/ X) and started to rebuild all the desktop apps. TextEdit.app and Affiche.app do work again. However, I have trouble with Terminal.app. The sources compile after doing the usual

        #import <AppKit/NSFontManager.h>

patch, but the app does not work correctly. I can only see the bottom two pixels of the commands I type!? This must be due to a recent change in AppKit. Can anybody confirm that or has a patched version of Terminal.app that works on the current GNUstep? I have not built Etoile yet. May be that makes a difference!

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

  Andreas