(no subject)

From: james_browning_9
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 18:36:02 -0700

Hello,

I have a Gentoo Linux and I can't get GNUstep to run on it. I have attached two
logs. The unnumbered file is output w/ GNUstep-base 1.16.3 and the 2nd file is
w/ GNUstep base 1.16.1 (built w/ a modified ebuild to avoid a patch). It would
appear that it is trying to execute in anonymous memory because of ffi.

My machine is a Celeron D running in 32 bit mode. (arch x86), my GCC is a
patched 4.2.4 from the Gentoo toolchain-overlay GlibC is 2.7.2(-r1) from the
same overlay. If you want to throw some ideas my way kick me an email or irc (I
occasionally visit #gnustep on freenode).