Re: Terminal.app and current GNUstep

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Re: Terminal.app and current GNUstep
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 01:15:10 +0200

Hi Gregory,

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.savannah.nongnu.org:/sources/gap co .

The password is blank, I believe. This should check everything out to the current directory.

You should then be able to find Terminal under gap/system-apps/Terminal.

>From there you should be able to simply make build and install it.

Thanks a lot! I was able to download the sources with the above command. After the usual fixes for Solaris

cp forkpty.h forkpty.c /usr/src/Terminal

pico GNUmakefile

+Terminal_C_FILES = forkpty.c
+Terminal_LDFLAGS = -liconv
-Terminal_LDFLAGS = -lutil

pico TerminalView.m

-#include <pty.h>
+#import "forkpty.h"

this app builds fine and works like a charm again.

Thanks,

Andreas