Re: GNUstep on FreeBSD problems

From: Wolfgang Lux
Subject: Re: GNUstep on FreeBSD problems
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 22:04:19 +0200

Hello Fred,

thank you for this detailed report. I tried to resolve the inconsistency you found between the visual used by the window and the one expected by the art backend. Could you please give my updated code a try and report back, whether this helps.

thanks for the fix. It did almost work, but I had to apply one additional patch because the libart backend was still passing images with depth 24 rather than the expected 32 bits to XPutImage. The patch is attached below.

Cheers
Wolfgang