Re: libFoundation

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: Re: libFoundation
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 07:02:00 +0200

Hi,

On Monday 06 October 2008 06:25:08 Scott Christley wrote:
> Does anybody know who is the maintainer of libFoundation, is Ovidiu
> still supporting it?  Where is it hosted?
Not sure about Ovidiu, but its hosted on the OpenGroupware project:
http://svn.opengroupware.org/cgi-
bin/viewvc.cgi/trunk/libFoundation/?root=ThirdParty

The best would be you add the patches to a bugzilla entry on
bugs.opengroupware.org, and tell the people about on the
developer@opengroupware.org mailing list.

> The current version in Fedora needs to be updated to the new gnustep-
> make, I have some patches.
that's great, I made patches to get sope, and opengroupware to gnustep-make
2.0 to get them working together with gnustep-base, therefore I left out
libFoundation.

kind regards
Sebastian