$GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES/Additional

From: Scott Christley
Subject: $GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES/Additional
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 12:37:33 -0700

Hello,

If I want to install a *.make file into $GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES/Additional, and I also use DESTDIR to point to a new top-level destination directory; how can I install this file? Is this a file that I need to install manually or is there a make variable as for headers and such, that will install for me automatically?

I don't see anything that is appropriate in common.make.

Adding an automatic make variable is probably more work than necessary because it needs to be integrated into all the different build types, so maybe just a specific INSTALL variable dependent upon DESTDIR is sufficient. If this sounds okay, I'm happy to submit a patch.

thanks
Scott