Re: application not quitting

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: Re: application not quitting
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 21:05:45 +0000 (GMT)

Hello there,

the environment is KDE 3.5 (sorry, I had no choice in the matter), but the same
problem occurs with WindowMaker. The application is not document-based and does
have an application delegate and applicationShouldTerminate: is invoked. As I
did not subclass NSApplication I don't know whether
replyToApplicationShouldTerminate: gets called (this is not a delegate method
according to developer.apple.com).

Best regards,

Marko

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, markoriedelde@yahoo.de |