[ANN] Slackware 12.1 Packages

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: [ANN] Slackware 12.1 Packages
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 18:55:48 -0500

GNUstep core packages for Slackware 12.1 are now available at:

ftp://ftp.gnustep.org/pub/gnustep/binaries/slackware

Packages List:
* Make 2.0.6
* Base 1.16.3
* GUI 0.14.0
* Back 0.14.0
* GWorkspace 0.8.7

NOTES
Packages have been built atop a full (minus KDE) Slackware 12.1 installation.

GNUstep-back is now shipped with both libcairo and libart support.  Libcairo is the default backend.  Libart can be "turned on" by setting your GSBackend to "art" in your defaults.

More packages will become available as I run into more time, stay tuned!

If you run into any problems installing any of these packages, feel free to contact me.

Thank you,
Stefan