Re: All GNUstep apps have blank windows, and lots of apps won't compile

From: David Ayers
Subject: Re: All GNUstep apps have blank windows, and lots of apps won't compile
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 17:19:15 +0200

Am Montag, den 20.10.2008, 22:42 +0000 schrieb Samuel Harvey:

> Compilation problem:
> --------------------
>
> These will not compile (modules/dev-libs):
> db        ( http://pastebin.com/f56b9edbb )

This module is obsolete... unless someone objects, I will remove it.

> gdl2      ( http://pastebin.com/f80b962f )
This module depends on the successful installation of GORM (and it's
libraries).

> gsweb     ( http://pastebin.com/f4a1c5755 )
This module depends on the successful installation of GDL2.

> Since GNUstep seems to be compiling and working for everyone else, I'm
> obviously doing something wrong.

For GDL2 you will need to compile/install GORM first.
For GSWeb you will need to compile/install GDL2 first.

I can't say much about the other projects.

Cheers,
David